Environmental remediation and decommissioning services include surveys and assessments, building characterization, monitoring, site cleanups, and site safety.
Environmental Remediation and Decommissioning: Driving Business Value
EHS Risk Management has expertise in building remediation and demolition projects that involve hazardous substances such as asbestos, heavy metals, radiation, chemicals, and mold. Examples include a post-9/11 building remediation project and a decommissioning project at a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Separation Process Research Unit (SPRU).
From building characterization to environmental cleanup, we can provide the services that you need. Examples include:
- Lead and asbestos surveys
- Building characterization
- Asbestos monitoring during abatement
- Asbestos management
- Environmental remediation
Environmental Remediation and Decommissioning: Clients
Clients for our environmental remediation and decommissioning services have included:
- One of the world’s premier suppliers of environmental engineering services
- Provider of comprehensive environmental demolition and remediation services
- Technical consulting group working in conjunction with a business restoration unit
- Environmental consultant and provider of business science solutions
- Leading general contractor in upstate New York
- Provider of construction services for waterways
Let our experienced team provide the services that you need.